There are a multitude of levels to managing the electricity and gas requirements for any business. The core dynamics are inflowing Energy and out flowing Money. We aim to stem the tide at both ends, increasing efficiencies and decreasing excesses.
- For businesses concerned at their utility costs in financial or environmental terms—or both—Professional Utility Board affords a new way of purchasing or procuring energy, telecommunications, water and waste services.
- Tailoring advice and sustainable solutions to critical utility requirements, we have a proven track record of reducing usage and costs through innovative technology solutions such as our Flex Purchasing alternative to standard fixed price supply contracts. We can also advise on other alternatives to “vanilla” contracts, such as Curtailment or Critical Peak Pricing, offering substantial benefits to our customers.
- As a negotiator rather than a broker—we do not take commissions from any suppliers—we employ industry expertise and experience to secure immediate and direct benefits through maximised flexibility and minimised costs.
- This lowering of utility costs is the basis of our vision of being the preferred provider to progressive businesses across Australia and New Zealand, of sustainable solutions to energy, telecommunications, water and waste requirements.
- With a philosophy of profitable partnerships and a fundamental commitment to a clean, cost-efficient future for companies and the country, we provide risk-free, commission-free, no-obligation consultation for private and public sector enterprises wanting to reduce their costs and the environmental impact of their activities.